Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jack!




I can't believe my little guy is 4. Where did the time go? It amazes me how love can grow and grow. I thought I loved him as much as I could when he was born, but now I love him even more.

Jack, you keep me laughing, on my toes, and constantly looking for answers for you. I love your energy, your drive to learn, the time you take to think about things, your love of life, and how you make me a better parent, mother, and person. I love that you hum and sing while you play. I love how you watch out for your little brother. I love playing "I Spy" in the car. I love how you have a billion stuffed animals and that you care for each one of them. I love that you have your favorite outfit you wish you could wear every day. I love that you sit in bed and "read" books at night. I love that you still want to snuggle with me on the couch. I love how you get so excited for family movie nights. Even though there are days when I don't show my love as I should, I love you always. Happy 4th!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little guy!